If you have EMF in the form of high-frequency radio waves in your bedroom it will be detrimental to your natural sleep patterns and therefore bad for your health. The science put simply goes like this, none ionizing pulsed microwave radiation to give wireless transmissions their full title are seen by the brain through the retina (although you yourself don’t sense it) as a form of bright light. For our sleep cycle to fully benefit us, our bodies recognize the time of day via the environmental light to determine melatonin production. This process starts in the eye’s retina. When the eye is exposed to light, a signal is relayed from the retina to part of the brain, known as the suprachiasmatic nucleus, which plays a part in making us feel tired or awake.
Until around 1986-90 depending on where you lived, if it was dark, you went progressively from awake to REM sleep and when it became daylight again you began to wake up (nowadays most of us don’t get enough sleep and fight the waking up process, hence the need for alarm clocks). But then high-frequency EMF was allowed into our bedrooms and everything changed, the pineal gland thinks it is daylight at any time of day or night and so never fully kicks into melatonin production, so we don’t get the immune system refreshing sleep we were originally designed to. See this link for more details Understanding Sleep
Further to this, there is a huge amount of research concluding that EMF exposure inhibits Melatonin production and entirely separate (mostly) research linking reduced sleep difficulty with cancer Poor sleep linked to cancer Please do your own research and remember it’s not entirely how much you sleep as much as how you feel in the morning. Do you leap out of bed feeling great or crawl out and begin the days’ consumption of coffee and Red Bull?
The point to all this is due to many unhealthy factors of modern life not least of which is our constant exposure to EMF our mind souls and bodies are under huge amounts of unnatural stress, so we need our healthy sleep more than ever. My recommendation to you is to start by making your bedroom as conducive to sleep as possible from an EMF perspective. There are many things you can do I know but for two reasons I will focus on EMF minimalization, one, because its what I do and two, because I believe it to be the most important and largely unaddressed area of insomnia.
- Where possible Isolate the electrical power from the floor your bed rests upon, and any walls within 3 feet of your bed. You can do this by flicking the appropriate fuse off or purchasing an on-demand switch. In the cooler parts of the world such as Northern Europe many (including myself) switch the power of totally at night.
- Eliminate high-frequency radio waves such as those emitted from Cell Towers, mobile phone masts, neighbors Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, DECT, Smart appliances etc by totally shielding your bedroom or even your whole house, this can be both complex and expensive, but you can do this by getting an EMF monitor and then using EMF shielding film and or electromagnetic protection netting at the windows and conductive microwave shielding paint on the walls, ceiling and possibly floors or…..
You can simply purchase an EMF shielding bed canopy and in some cases an RF reflective and earthing bed mat. Both are relatively inexpensive and easy to fit, put simply they refuse admission to your sleeping area to the melatonin robbing radio waves, blocking them using safe proven RF protection fabrics thus restoring at least partially (your normal healthy sleep patterns.
Every situation is different, often simply installing any one of our tried and tested bed canopies will be enough; your choice thus based on finance and aesthetics alone. However, in about 35% of cases, a little more care is needed. For this reason, we offer a range of services including complete no-hassle refunds, canopy upgrades and exchanges, free advice, additional, shielding products, in fact, we guarantee to restore your healthy sleep patterns or your money back.
During 2004, my 11-year-old daughter Hannah was affected by cell phone antenna on the roof of her new school building and cell phone tower radiation from a phone mast nearby, so a journey began for me – initially as a campaign for health & safety. Soon though, the reality that the worlds desire for profit and gadgets had already formed a tidal wave that looked unstoppable.
Latest posts by Glynn (see all)
- EMF Clothing - November 16, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mobile Radiation Shield - November 15, 2018
- Cell Tower and WiFi Radiation effects your Sleep - October 27, 2018